Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Birthday Cheers

Hi all,

I dont know if it due to the stress of everything here, but I just seem to be coming down with one thing after another at the moment. This morning I have been blessed with a lovely tummy bug!!! couldnt even keep water down, I feel a bit better now and have been nibbling on some arrowroot biscuits to at least put something in my stomach.

Anyway onto todays card, I have used a fabulous LCI stamp called Winestool Nikki and coloured with Promarkers, she is so glamarous and I knew I wanted to give her a red dress and shoes ( I really have a thing about red shoes lol!!!). Once cut out with the nestie, I left her in the frame and then distressed around the edges using Antique Linnen to take away the whiteness of the card. I teamed her with some fabby MME papers which are available at MMCS and made my own flowers using a marianne die. I made the card at the weekend and have kept it for today in the hope that it would have fitted into the LCI challenge - unfortunately this week challenge is no designer paper!!!


Close up of image

Dont look too closely, you can see where I went out of the lines on her hair lol!!!

Promarkers used

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Satin
Hair - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla
Dress - Cardinal, Ruby, Antique Pink
Chair- Cool grey 4, 3, 1
Buttercup - Pastel Biege

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft your Passion - Anything Goes + ribbon

Crafty Carmakers - Anything Goes

Crafty Emmas -Totally Gorjuss/Pretty Girls

Alphabet Challenge - Recipe 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Flowers

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow for my first ever DT card for My Mums Craft Shop Challenge - want a sneeky peak?



Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...