Wednesday 19 October 2011

Food & Drink + Blog Hop Winner


Hi all,

Sorry I havent been around this week, things have been hetic here since I got back from hols. The shop is now empty and ready for painting on Thurs, classes have started off well at home although my house is now full of boxes of unsold items really need to do a car boot I think.

Anyway today sees another challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week the theme is :-

FOOD & DRINK



We are sponsered this week by Wild Rose Studio and so I have made my card featuring one of their fabby images.


The image is called Classy lady and the papers are a new pad that I got on hols from Kars called Country Rose. I coloured the image with promakers and added stickles to the dress, shoes and jewellery. I added a few flowers, ribbon and gems to finish.

Promakers used :-

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Hair - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla
Dress - Antique Pink, Rose Pink, Baby Pink

-----------------------------------------------------------

BLOG HOP WINNER !!!!!

Now I know you are all waiting to see if you were the winner in the Wild Rose Studio Blog Hop - well as you know each DT member had a stamp to give away and there was also a prize draw over on the main blog.

Now at the time of the blog hop closing I had 48 comments, so I asked Oli to choose a number between 1 & 48. So Oli's comment was that being as he had just had his 10th birthday and his birthday was on the 10th Oct he could only choose 1 number and that would be number 10

So my winner commenter no 10 was -------------------- Pauline C

Well done Pauline, thanks for joining us in the hop and I hope you enjoy using the fabulous christmas tree stamp.

Thanks for popping by my blog today and please do pop on over to the challenge blog and join in with this weeks challenge.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another lovely card Lyndsey I love the sunny colours of the papers reminds me of the summer we never had lol! x

craftymum said...

lovely card Lyndsey. That touch of sparkle is perfect.
Have you visited the new Hotshot crafts blog yet? Link in my sidebar I hope you will become a follower. There is also some candy up for grabs. We would love it if you could mention it on your blog

hugs Sarah x

Pauline C said...

Another gorgeous card Lyndsey - fabulous image and colouring ... and ....
Yippee!! Woo hoo!! Thanks so much for picking me as your blog hope winner - that Christmas tree stamp is fabulous as shown on your blog hop cards. I'm rally thrilled and will be emailing Dulcie as soon as possible
Thanks again and hugs
Pauline x

Mary J said...

What a great card Lyndsey! The colouring with glitter is so pretty and teh flower arrangement perfect!

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.the image is fab and i really love your stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Such an elegant lady image. The colour combo and matching accessories are gorgeous.
Diane xx

Unknown said...

Fabalicious card sweetie.. I love the colours and such a fab image xx

Sarpreet said...

Hi, such a gorgeous card, beautiful papers. love the layout and colour combo

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, love this gorgeous card hun. The image is so cute and ooh! very yummy papers.

Yummy x

Shelby said...

What a fantastic image and I looooove the reds and the yellows together...looks gorgeous.

Shelby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...