Thursday 27 October 2011

Christening

Hi all,

Well the weather seems to have cooled down a lot here today and have seen nothing but rain so far, going to have to put the heating on it a bit I think, my feet are cold!!!

I have a been commissioned to do 3 christening cards for this Sun, off different people but for the same child. Well that was a challenge in itself as I dont own any suitable stamps at all. I managed to find a LOTV cute square design but obviously could only use it once, luckily my friend Diane came to the resuce with a gorgoeus chirstenining dress stamp and I improvised with the last card lol!!.

Anyway this card uses the LOTV cute square and I have teamed it with some gorgeous First Edition Love Letters papers from Trimcraft. I made an easel card so I could show off the sentiment and added a few flowers and ribbon to finish.


(Sorry for rubbish photo, I cant seem to get easel cards to come up right at all on photos).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :-
Crafty Ribbons - Bingo - I have used the line Punch/Dies, Flowers, Ribbon

Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes

Lady Bug Crafts Ink - Oh Baby (hope a christening card is ok)

Crafty Emmas - New beginings (child being welcomed into the christian faith)

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back tomorrow to show you one of the other christening cards.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Such a gorgeous card, beautiful papers, Diane to the rescue

Donna said...

Gorgeously pretty card Lyndsey, fab easel design and lush pink ribbon :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Just so pretty Lyndsey....such a gorgeous image hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Whimsey said...

What a beautiful easel card; love the layout and papers you have used. So elegant!!

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

xxxtglxxx said...

Stunning easel card, just gorgeous! :)

Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Lyndsey, and that really is a challenge lol
Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Shell said...

Gorjuss card Lyndsey, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.the image is gorgeous and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...