Monday, 24 October 2011

DT Projects for Trimcraft

Hi all,

As you know I have been asked to design for Trimcraft, well my parcel of goodies came and when I opened it I found 2 of the new First Edtion paper pads - Isabelle and New Leaf. At first I thought what the hell am I going to do with just papers and to be honsest was a bit stumped at first. I didnt want to use the papers with images as I wanted my items to be made with just Trimcraft products and wanted to show off the papers without covering them up. After having a good think and a good nosey round blog land I found a bit of inspiration and came up with these.

I made 2 sets of notelets (2 designs, 3 of each papers) and these were inspired by some on Dawns Stampin Thoughts Blog.






Then I made this fabby Rosette Flower arrangement that was in a craft mag a while ago, and I also made it using Papermania papers for one of my demos earlier on in the year.


Still working on a few more ideas, and being so used to always having a lovely image on my cards I have found it a challenge to just use the papers, but am enjoying it

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...