Sunday 2 October 2011

Lots of love & more news

Hi all,

Are you still enjoying the lovely weather, I  havent really seen much of it this weekend as I was at work all day yesterday but only a week to go now and no more working Saturdays for me whoop whoop!!!!.
Went for my first footie match with Oli today, Rich normally takes him but was on nights last night so I got the job. OMG some of the parents are so competitive!!! they were going a game on the sidelines and everything - think I am going to avoid it as much as poss.
Anyway onto my card, I have used a little cute WRS Mitlon image for todays card and teamed it with some Dovecraft Back to Basics II papers. I have gone for a bit of a clean layout without too many embellies, I am liking this look at the moment -clean lines & not OTT with embellies and it seems that a lot of bloggers are liking this look too there seems to be more of this style being posted.


Promarkers used

Dog - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla, Blush (stomach & nose)
Balloons - Amethyst, Lilac, Orchid & Blue Pearl, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Simply Create - Older than 6 months

Stampin for the Weekend - What a Cutie

Cute Card Thursday - Animals

Meljens Designs - Square & Circle on same Creation



I also have some more exciting news, I have been asked to be on the DT for My Mums Craft Shop challenges. They have some brilliant challenges coming up with some fabby prizes to be won so well worth joining in the fun on a Wednesday.

Thanks for popping by the blog today

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey. I know exactly what you mean about the parents at the football. I remember it well from when my son was young and I hated it.
Love your card and the clean crisp design.
Great news about the DT I'll have to check it out. Congratulations. xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey this is gorgeous. Love the fresh clean look The backing papers and flowers are so pretty.
Congratulations on your DT!!!
Diane xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
great news on your DT position. Another super card. Thinking about you in your last week in the shop. I shall miss my shopping sprees there after all these years
hugs sarah x

Vicky said...

Just so cute Lyndsey...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love the cite image and fab mix of papers. Huge congrats on the DT hun. Woohoo! way to go girl.

Donna x

coops said...

congratulations on your fab DT news lyndsey and i love your card.the lilac colours are gorgeous and fab sweet image and design :D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

this is so pretty Lyndsey, love that sweet image!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Country Mouse said...

Congrats on making the DT!! Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs this week!
audrey

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the clever use of shapes in your design.



Thank you for joining our SHAPES CHALLENGE at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

Janice said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing Simply Create!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, your cards are all so pretty xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...