Monday, 21 March 2011

Sweet Fairy

Hi all

Back today with one of the cards I manged to make yesterday. My day didnt go as planned (kids!!) so not much cardmaking done in the end really, but made some really fabby shapes with Bendaroo's with Abbie lol!!!

Anyway this card is following the fab sketch over on LOTV, I used a Cute Square but felt it didnt really have enough colour so I got my polys out and added a bit more. I then blinged her wings and the flowers up with some stickles. I teamed her with some lovely Basic Grey papers, added tonnes of pretty flowers and some very delish oganza ribbon. Finshed off with some lovely pearl gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

LOTV - Sketch

One Stop -Bling

Sendasmile4kids - Birthday Girl

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...