Wednesday 30 March 2011

NEC Stash

Hi all,

I dont have a card to show you today but I am doing a lot behind the scenes at the moment. I have been extremely lucky to be asked to do a small commission for a craft mag and have also been asked design some samples for a new craft company called Kraftz (whos products I stock in my shop). So  being as I have no card to show you, and most people seem to be showing what they got at the NEC I thought I would show you what I came away with. (you know you like to be nosy and see what other people have brought lol!!!)


Cardstock & Paper Pads

Stamps


More Stamps, Alcohol Inks & Blender


LOTV Toppers, Ribbons & Flowers


Stickles, Stamps, Embossing Folders, Prima Flowers & Quilling Tool
*(the Marianne stamps I got from a shop a few days before the NEC 1/2 price!!)

Can you believe how much I got, you wouldnt think I could possibly find the need to spend that much when I have my own shop. But, as I keep telling my hubby I cant stock everything I would like to so have to get that from elsewhere lol!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Wow, so many lovely goodies! Have fun with them :o) Lisa x

Tab said...

Oooooh all that yummy stash looks good! Congrats on your commissions, very well done!
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! fab stash hun, looking forward to seeing your commissions. Big Congrats so well deserved.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Wow hun!...can I come to play lol!
fabulous goodies Lyndsey and I cannot wait to see all your gorgeous creations...

hugs Vicky xx

Angie said...

Wow all those goodies - have fun. I look forward to seeing what you do with them. Congrats on your commission and design work. Angie xx

Kerry said...

Flabulous stash Lyndsey...I especially love the Magnum stamps at the bottom lololol xx

coops said...

fantastic goodies lyndsey.have fun using them :D

xx coops xx

craftymum said...

You certainly did have a good time shopping Lyndsey. I recognize those paper pads in picture 1 !!!!!
I have started to do some makes with the bits I bought and have posted some today on my blog
Looking forward to seeing your makes
hugs sarah x

Jennifer said...

Wow...can I come and play?? lol! Well done on your design work xx Jenny xx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous stash. Love the papers and all the stamps. So diverse. Yes we need a range of products to satisfy our needs. Wish i could have joined you at the NEC - maybe next time.

PatR said...

Wow Lyndsey you certainly did shop til you dropped. Enjoy all your lovely goodies. xx

Lisa said...

Fab! I cam back with bags full from the NEC too!!! I missed out on Tatty Button, they'd sold out by the time I got there. Please stock her in your shop, lol. Lisa Sparkle :)

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

Oh so fab goods

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...