Sunday, 27 March 2011

Martini Nikki

Hi all

Sorry the posts have been in short supply this week, I have been soo busy you would not believe. Anyway my SIL asked me to make a card for her best friend's 50th this weekend and the brief was - something sassy but not girly, no pink, not cute and a bit grown up. Well I think this fabulous Martini Nikki fits the bill prefectly, and over on the LCI challenge blog this week they have a monochrome theme. I chose blue as my colour scheme so teamed Nikki with some gorgeous Papermania Capsule Collection papers. Added a splattering of flowers - glimmered up with Stickles and finished with some fabby ribbon I got from the NEC on Thurs. The only problem I had was I had no blue card that matched, so I matted with black just to make it stand out a bit (hope thats ok girls!). Anyway I think my friend Diane (who makes the most fab LCI cards would be proud of me lol!!)



So I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Monochrome

Allsorts - Special Lady

Craft Your Days Away - Mum/Special Lady

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...