Monday 7 March 2011

A bunch of hope

Hi All,

Sorry its been a while since I last posted, I have been so busy sorting out my shops website and blog I havent had much time for crafting just for myself.
Well I have had some time this afternoon to myself and managed to get this little creation made.



Image - Fizzy Moon
Papers - First Edition, Love letters
Flowers - Prima & Papermania Pearl Brads
Gems - Prima Bling Swirl
Butterflies - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Making Memories (Hope)
Ribbon - From Stash

I would like to enter this into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday - Which is signs of Spring I think bouquets of flowers & butterflies are definate signs of spring.

Thanks for popping by my blog today and dont forget to enter my Blog Candy!!

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

kelly ledder said...

lovely card, love the fuzzy moon images x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, Love your card what lush colours it looks so fresh. Your ribbon, papers and flowers match perfect. Oh and I must get some of those gem swirls

Diane xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, i love this image too, hugs Pops x x x

Joey said...

Hiya Lyndsey

this is gorgeous, lovely colourwork

Joey xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Lyndsey, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your stunning colours and details and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love that little ted image and off of the lovely flowers, hugs Heidi x

Tab said...

Wonderful card, hun! Love the image and the gorgeous colours you have used! I have coloured this little sweetie up this afternoon, too cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lyndsey. I love it! Very cute, fab colouring and all the yummy details you've added are gorgeous.

Donna x

Anne said...

oh this is such a sweet card Lyndsey, gorgeous!!
Anne x

Donna said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Lyndsey, fab colours and such pretty added detail :) Donna x

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

lovely card.... image is so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...