Monday, 7 March 2011

A bunch of hope

Hi All,

Sorry its been a while since I last posted, I have been so busy sorting out my shops website and blog I havent had much time for crafting just for myself.
Well I have had some time this afternoon to myself and managed to get this little creation made.



Image - Fizzy Moon
Papers - First Edition, Love letters
Flowers - Prima & Papermania Pearl Brads
Gems - Prima Bling Swirl
Butterflies - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Making Memories (Hope)
Ribbon - From Stash

I would like to enter this into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday - Which is signs of Spring I think bouquets of flowers & butterflies are definate signs of spring.

Thanks for popping by my blog today and dont forget to enter my Blog Candy!!

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...