Tuesday 22 March 2011

Party Hippo

Hi all,

My card today is one I made for my nephew whos birthday is tomorrow. I got the Marianne stamp for only £2.00 in the sale the other day and I thought it was perfect for kids cards. I teamed it with some MME papers and kept it really simple with just some buttons for decoration. Whilst blog hopping I found this fab blog by Kerri and sort of cased this card from her.

I would like to enter this card intot he following challenges.

Totally Gorjuss - Button it

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Slugs, Snails & Puppy Dogs Tails

Card Makin Mamas - Animals

Totally Papercrafts - Buttons

OSAAT - Boys

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

15 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Very bright and cheery card Lyndsey, Love the fab image and LO>

Donna x

Tracey T said...

I love this card - I find cards for boys really hard to do, so I'm a bit envious! The colours, image and layout are just fab! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey, such a fun card! Great image and LOVE those papers :o) Lisa x

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.great bold colours and papers and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Josephine said...

Lovely card - such cheerful colours!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Fab card Lyndsey I bet your nephew loved this.
Diane xx

Anne said...

cute as a button Lyndsay, a smashing card:)
Anne x

oh and thanks for joining us on TPC this week too

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh, bargain stamp! Love your card, fabby colours & definitely a great one for children. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Ah this is a great card and just right for us on OSAAT this week with our theme of one for the boys, Thanks for playing along,
Hazelxox

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

oh so sweet card

Anne said...

What afab image Lyndsay, s amshing card
Thanks for playing along with us on TPC this week:)
Anne x

Angie said...

Loving these colours and bargain stamp Lyndsey. Great card for your nephew. Angie xx

Angie said...

Hi Lyndsey, there's something on my blog for you :-) Angie xx

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card! I love the bright colors!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aaah this is gorgeous, fantastic male card, love the bright coloured papers, so fun. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...