Sunday, 13 March 2011

Male Cards

Hi All,

I had to make one of those dreaded male cards this week, as its my cousin's birthday. I wanted to keep it quick and simple but effective. So I followed the Sketch No. 4 at LORA Crafts Sketch Blog and did a bit of paper piecing on the image. In the end I really enjoyed making the card and so using the same papers but in different colours and different images from the same stamp set made a few more. Now I have some male cards made up for when I need them.





As you can see I think they look quite effective with the bit of paper piecing, and as I was folllowing a sketch were quite quick to produce.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges.

Creative Card Crew - No Flowers (definately no flowers on these)

MAWTT - Male

One Stop - Clean & Simple ( No extra flowers, ribbons etc definately clean and simple for me)

Crafty Emma - Men Only

Creative Craft World - Male Card
Thanks for popping by my blog today, and dont forget to enter my blog candy HERE

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...