Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Flowers, flowers everywhere & Top 3

Hi all,

I have a bit of a different card for you today which has no stamped image on it !!!. I have made this card for my stepmum for Mothers Day and wanted to try something a bit different. A lot of challenges at the moment have something to do with mothers day and or flowers including handmade flowers.

So for my card I took 4 different sided circular nesties and cut them out of 3 different papers, layered them together with a brad, spritzed them with some Smooch Spritz and scrunched them up. I then did a bit of handstitching for the stems and added a few butterflies to finish. The sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Handmade Flowers

Partytime Tuesdays  - Anything Goes + Handmade Flowers

CES Challenges - Die Cut Crazy

Tuesday Throwdown - Florals

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flowers for Mum

I also was pleasantly suprised today to find that I had made the top 3 over at Ladybug Crafts Ink last week for my 50th Nikki Card - Thanks girls much appreciated.


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...