Tuesday 29 March 2011

Flowers, flowers everywhere & Top 3

Hi all,

I have a bit of a different card for you today which has no stamped image on it !!!. I have made this card for my stepmum for Mothers Day and wanted to try something a bit different. A lot of challenges at the moment have something to do with mothers day and or flowers including handmade flowers.

So for my card I took 4 different sided circular nesties and cut them out of 3 different papers, layered them together with a brad, spritzed them with some Smooch Spritz and scrunched them up. I then did a bit of handstitching for the stems and added a few butterflies to finish. The sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Handmade Flowers

Partytime Tuesdays  - Anything Goes + Handmade Flowers

CES Challenges - Die Cut Crazy

Tuesday Throwdown - Florals

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Flowers for Mum

I also was pleasantly suprised today to find that I had made the top 3 over at Ladybug Crafts Ink last week for my 50th Nikki Card - Thanks girls much appreciated.


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Another fabulous card hun...those flowers are just stunning..

hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

what great flowers - love the stitching
Well done on top 3 last week
Thanks for joining us again this week at LCI
Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi Lyndsey, well done on the top 3 last week! Great card this week, I really like the style, so effective. Thanks so much for joining us again at LCI, good luck! Pami x

Donna Mosley said...

This is lovely Lyndsey, so dimensional. Gorgeous papers & stitching. Congrats on the top 3 so well deserved. I love that card.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Love your card... lovely idea!
Hugs
Kim
x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your fabulous lolipop flowers and stitching.
big congrats on your top 3 too hun :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the colors, the butterflys and your flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck and hugs/Sari

pinky said...

Its just beautiful, love the stitching as well. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey , love your handmade flowers. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

paige said...

I love your simple and whimsical flowers - cute card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Angie said...

Congrats Lyndsey on making top 3. This card has such simple lines and yet is so effective. Gorgeous. Angie xx

Mary J said...

How gorgeous, Lyndsey!! Your flowers are beautiful!

Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink and I hope we see you again!

Mary J xxx

Unknown said...

Oh hun...I totally love love love this card!!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lyndsey, what a gorgeous card. I love your handmade flowers and the colours you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, love your card, fabulous flowers and stitching. Hope your weekend was fun, hugs Heidix

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...