Monday 14 March 2011

Pretty Lilacs

Hi All,

Well has'nt the weather been lovely here today, almost spring like. I have had a lovely afternoon crafting infront of my patio doors with the sun shining through. The most peculiar thing happened to me this morning there I was down the shop trying to teach a class when the phone went. It was only the local radio station, they had randomly picked my number from somewhere and wanted me to take part in their beat the intro game. Well talk about being totally put on the spot, luckilly it is pre-recorded and goes out tomorrow morning its something they do with the local businesses so they also asked me loads of questions about the shop so I gave it a good plug!!!!. Anyway I got the song wrong in the end, I guessed it was Coldplay but hadn't got a clue of the title -told them off for not playing me Take That lol!!! I would have got that right. So if any of you listen to Wolf 107.7fm at 8.30 in the morning you will hear my black country accent on the radio.

Anyway today I have made a card for my sister's birthday next month, and have managed to fit it in with a few challenges.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

LOTV - Say it with flowers (card speaks for itself)

One stitch at a time - Glitter & Gems (glitter on flowers, & image - pearl gems)

Totally Gorjuss - Pearls & lace ( lacy dollie & pearl gems)

Secret Crafter - Flowers for mum (must have flowers and be for a female)

Spoonfull of Sugar - Vintage/Shabby feel (distressed edges)

Thanks you for popping by my blog today and dont forget to enter my blog candy HERE

Lyndsey xx

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and pretty colour combo.

Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

OMG Lyndsey this is gorgeous. Love the image and the soft pastle colours. The flowers look so lush,,,BEAUTIFUL!
Diane xx

P.S I'll be tuning in to the radio tomorrow lol :-)

Angie said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Love the image and the colours. Angie xx

Caroline said...

Stunning Card Lyndsey!!! Gorgeous colour and cute image.
Caroline x

Vicky said...

Just so adorable Lyndsey! love this cute image and fabulous colours and flowers too ~ so delightful hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Lyndsey - fab colours and great embellies! Juliexx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card and so pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Marjo said...

Beautiful card Lindsey, love your colors and design. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this week.

Hugs, Marjo

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
a beautiful card, luv the sparkle, gorgeous papers & emeblies, oh ya be famous now hun, sue,x

Donna Mosley said...

Very beautiful card Lyndsey, love the cute image and pretty lilacs. Gorgeous doily and yummy flowers.

Donna x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

wow, this is stunning lyndsey.i love the sweet image and really beautiful colours and details :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Fame at last aye Lyndsey - LOL. fantastic card, so pretty.Thanks for joining us this week over at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Shelly said...

Oh Lyndsey this is so pretty, your sister will LOVE it! The colours and flowers are adorable! Shame you got the song wrong on the radio... I would have too! Hugs Shelly x

Donna said...

Totally adorable card Lyndsey, such a pretty feminine touch with the doily and roses...your sister will love it :) Donna x

Jennifer said...

Hi Lyndsey. This is so beautiful. I adore the colour xx Jenny xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Absolutely beautiful - thanks for joining our glitzy challenge at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Tab said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous, Lyndsey, just love the papers and sweet image!

You made me laugh with your comment yesterday aobut the FF stamps LOL...I have been toying with getting them for ages, cos I don't really do Easter cards, but they dived in my basket whilst shopping and it would have been rude to put them back LOL.....
Hugs Tab xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...