Sunday 20 March 2011

Little Artist

Hi all,

I am finally back with a card, this week has been so hetic I have hardly had time to do anything. We have also had a beverment in the family so I have been there supporting my dad too. But I have decided that apart from cooking dinner, today I am doing nothing but crafting.

I have managed to make this card featuring a fabulous SN image called Little Artist - isnt she soo cute, I am ashamed to say she has been uninked since I got her last year along with a few others (slaps hand!!).
Anway being as I was using a SN image I thought I may as well follow their fab sketch.

Image - Sugar Nellie Little Artist - Coloured with Polychromos
Papers - MME Fine & Dandy, Ticklet Pink
Flowers - Prima Floral Embellishments, Papermania Pearl Brads
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems
Swirl - Sizzix Die Cut

I would like to enter this card into the following challanges

Sugar Bowl - Sketch

Charisma - Die Cuts (Sizzix Swirl & Die Cut image with nesties)

Crafty Emma - Inspired by a Song  (When I paint my Masterpiece by Bob Dylan)

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope you like my colourful creation.

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image just perfect for a fab song!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Marion said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey, Image is just adorable and lovely colouring. Great choice of papers and pretty flowers.
hugs
Marion

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey and beautifully coloured too....and those flowers are just yummy :o)

hugs Vicky xx

CraftyC said...

Hi Lyndsey, hope your enjoying a lazy sunday. Love your card, fab papers and a great image. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairex

Anne said...

Cute as a button Lyndsey, a great card
Anne x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey. Such a cute image coloured in beautifully. Love the layout and those flowers are so pretty.
Diane :-) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, love this gorgeous card. The image is so cute and I love your incredible colouring.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.love your yummy papers and bold colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey.
I love the beautiful and bright colours you've used and the flowers are a perfect embellishment.

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Love Elaine xx

Snoopy said...

Adorable!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...