Sunday, 20 March 2011

Little Artist

Hi all,

I am finally back with a card, this week has been so hetic I have hardly had time to do anything. We have also had a beverment in the family so I have been there supporting my dad too. But I have decided that apart from cooking dinner, today I am doing nothing but crafting.

I have managed to make this card featuring a fabulous SN image called Little Artist - isnt she soo cute, I am ashamed to say she has been uninked since I got her last year along with a few others (slaps hand!!).
Anway being as I was using a SN image I thought I may as well follow their fab sketch.

Image - Sugar Nellie Little Artist - Coloured with Polychromos
Papers - MME Fine & Dandy, Ticklet Pink
Flowers - Prima Floral Embellishments, Papermania Pearl Brads
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems
Swirl - Sizzix Die Cut

I would like to enter this card into the following challanges

Sugar Bowl - Sketch

Charisma - Die Cuts (Sizzix Swirl & Die Cut image with nesties)

Crafty Emma - Inspired by a Song  (When I paint my Masterpiece by Bob Dylan)

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope you like my colourful creation.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...