Monday 1 February 2010

Sweet 16

My Niece is 16 on Thursday and I wanted to make her a special card. So I chose to do a criss cross card with pull out tag featuring a gorgeous FF bear. I am entering this into the challenge over on Cute Card Thursday which is BLOOMING GORGEOUS, I think I have enough flowers on the card to enter. I am also entering it into the Forever Friends Challenge which is inside/outside, with my decorated inside being the little pull out tag.


Image - Forever Friends Clear Stamp Set
Papers - Forever Friends Pink Pafait
Gems - Papermania adhesive shimmer Dots
Flowers - Prima & MS Branch Punch
Sentiment - Sizzix Rub On (on the reverse of a craftwork card oval)
Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, love the criss cross style and the pretty colours, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

joanne wardle said...

great interpretation of the forever friends challenge, thanks for taking part

Rebecca said...

Great colouring again! Love your choice of papers and stamp, I should really get around to inking mine up! x

Riet said...

What beautiful Lyndsey-Marie,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is fab Lyndsey love how you have interpreted this weeks theme

Thanks for playing at FF

Emma xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...