Monday, 15 February 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Get me!!!! For once I have made a card well in advance. I followed the sketch over on the Sketch & Stash challenge and when I came to pop the sentiment on I picked this, why not!!!.


Image - Sugar Nellie Poise

Papers - MME (free with card mag)

Flowers - Petaloo & MS Branch Punch

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems

This second card was a very!!! quick make, after hubby came in from work at 8pm and asked if I had any male cards already made as it is his mates birthday tomorrow.

Image - Penny Black

Papers - Crafts Too 6x6 spring paper pack

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems

Thanks for looking hope you are all having a lovely evening.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...