Monday, 8 February 2010

Totally Gorjuss

I came across a new challenge blog today (new to me anyway!!) called Totally Gorjuss, they have a fab sketch over there at the moment so I decided to join in.




The sketch is quite simple, so was very easy to work with, which I think sometimes can be better. (less is more!!!)

Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Flower Girl (available at LORA Crafts)
Papers - We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Tiffany Pad (available at LORA Crafts)
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Senitment - Craftwork Cards (available at LORA Crafts)
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots (available at LORA Crafts)
Ribbon - Tulle (available at LORA Crafts)

I would just like to say that I placed my 1st order last week with Wild Orchid Crafts and was not dissapointed. The flowers I received were fabulous, delivery was very quick with extremely reasonable postage and their customer service is brilliant. I would highly recomend them!!!

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...