Sunday 31 January 2010

Nap Time

Hi all,

Finally back with a challenge card. I treated myself the other day to a couple of new stamps & papers from Trimcraft. The stamps were from the Pepper & Friends range and I got the Funky Vintage Papers. I have also had my eye on some Polychromos for ages and finally took the plunge and got me some off ebay (very good price too!!). So today I have had a little play with my new stuff, I stamped up my image and knew that I wanted to to cut it out in a circle. So when I came across the Papertake weekly challenge sketch it was perfect.



The image is called Nap Time, Papers are Funky Vintage both from the new trimcraft ranges. Flowers are Petaloo with Papermania Gem Brads, MS Branch Punch, Craftwork Cards Sentiment, Tiny gems are Papermania ,Burgandy Tulle & pearl pin from my shop.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

kelly ledder said...

I love this deep purple with the lime green looks lovely x

PatR said...

Love this Lyndsey. The image is so cute and coloured perfectly with your new pencils. Love the layout and the colour combo.
Hope you and your family are keeping well.
Love, Pat xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love it, so adorable! I wasnt keen on this but you have sold me on it - thats why you run a shop! I have something for you on my blog

Rebecca said...

Love it!, great colouring looks like you've got the hang of the polychromo's x

Sharon Caudle said...

This is FABULOUS! I love it!! The colors are gorgeous and that image couldn't be any more adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Fern said...

How amazing is this, your colouring ius just gorgeous... i so want this stamp, and the papers are lovely too.

Fern xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...