Thursday 4 February 2010

Fabulous Purple

Its my stepmoms best friends 50th birthday next week, she asked me to make her a special card that was not over the top girly. Her friend is very fashion consious and loves shopping, so I chose this fabulous trio of Anya's and went for the colour purple.

This is the full card, it folds in a zig zag shape.


1st Page


2nd Page


3rd page

Image - Miss Anya's Greetings Farm

Paper - Papermania Capsule Collection Heather (from my shop)

Ribbon & Bows - Papermania Capsule Collection Heather (from my shop)

Flowers - Lrg Rose Hobbycraft, Sml Rose my Shop

Ribbon Slider - Wild Orchid Crafts

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Lyndsey your mums friend will be thrilled with this gorgeous card, i know i would be!!! so many gorgeous images and lovely added detail. Hope you are well hunny i am sorry its been a while since i visited you, can't understand how ive missed so much! have a lovely day its peeing down here!! hugs Linda x

Caroline said...

Stunning cards! And my fav colour too. Caroline x

Rebecca said...

Wow I love it! The flowers are fab, I think I'll be having some of those ;o) x

debby4000 said...

WOW this is fabulous, wonderful colours and superb images.
luv
Debby

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love it all!

CraftyC said...

Its stunning, she will love it!
Clairex

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...