Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sketch Saturday

Hi All,

Things are starting to get back to normal here now and I had a great day out at the Trade Show at the NEC on Sunday. Ordered loads of new stuff in for the shop inlcuding some new Wild Rose Studio Stamps and Papers. I couldnt believe it when they turned up yesterday, so last night after the kids had gone to bed I made a couple of samples using the new stuff. This card was made using the new Milton & Co 6 x 6 paper pack and one of the New Sugar Nellies (Raven)which I managed to get into stock last week. The sketch follows the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday only when I had finished it I realised I had put the sentiment on in the wrong place.



Papers - Wild Rose Studio 6x6 Milton & Co

Stamp - Sugar Nellie Raven

Flowers - Petaloo

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Gems/Brads - Papermania

* All the above items are available from LORA Crafts

Will back later with another sample, am off to work now to teach a class.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Stunning card your colouring gorgeous and i love the new papers :O)

Fern xx

Ps. My email account is not working so if you want to email me can you do it on my dads please:
colinclark1@talktalk.net

Thanks :O)

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
gorgeous card your colouring is beautiful, scrummy flowers, lovely papers & layout, sue,x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Lyndsey wow hunny what a fabulous card, love the image and the papers you've used, hugs Linda x

Marina said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey!
I love the colours you've used and the flowers.
This image and the ppers are very pretty.

Hugs,
Marina

Linda M. Cain said...

Love everything, but especially the flowers!!! Great job!

Linda Cain

Sarpreet said...

stunning - love the layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...