Sunday, 14 February 2010

I Love you !!

This is the card I made hubby for valentines day. I have used one of the new FF clear stamp sets and the matching paper pack all loved up.



After checking out some of the challenges blog, I realised it fitted into a few of them. So here are the challenges I am entering this card in.

Secret Crafter - Multifold Card

Creative Card Crew - Valentines

CCT - In the name of Love

Stamp Something - Something Cute

Totally Papercrafts - Buttons & Bows

Stamp with Fun - Hearts

Simon Says Stamp - Love

Stampin for the Weekend - Hearts

Crazy 4 Challenges - Red

Tuesday Taggers - Love

Totally Gorgeous - Love

Forever Friends - Hearts

I think thats the most I have ever combined!!. Hope you all had a special valentines day and received some lovely treats. Hubby paid for my hair do and brought me my fave choccy's, my parents are having the kids to sleep over tonight so we will have a couple of hours together tonight when he comes in from work (yes he has been at work since 6am this morning!!)

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...