Sunday, 7 June 2009

Birthday cards for Niece

I have 2 Niece's who have a birthday next week, so whilst the weather has been soooo pants here today I have made a start on them.

This first one I have made following a fab sketch by Rach over on the Just Magnolia blog, I have spent a lot of time practising with my PM's and I am really pleased with how the colouring on this little cutie turned out.



The image is from the magnolia Butterflies collection, matted and layered using Nesties, papers are DCWV spring stack, Papermania element flowers, Anitas spotty ribbon & craftwork Cards oval sentiment. The butterfly is a plain chipboard shape which I have inked up, added glossy accents onto and then sprinkled a little glamour dust on top.

This second card I have made using the great sketch over on Papertake Weekly.



This card uses a fab image from the Greeting Farm (sent to me by a blogging buddy), papers are DCWV spring stack, Papermania adhesive gem stones and computer generated sentiment.


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...