Saturday, 6 June 2009

A few cards

This first card was my DT card for last weeks Charisma Challenge, sadly I am no longer on the team but I thought I may as well show the card anyway.


The image is a digi download from Sally-Ann, papers are Brights cardstock bundle from American Traditional Designs, flowers are Petaloo, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment and Doodlebug sugar coated brads.


These couple of cards have been made for my stepmoms birthday, the first one follows the sketch over on Stampavie and more and the second was one I just made myself


Papers are from the same set as the card above, image is a fab Miss Anya image, flowers are a mixture of Poppicrafts & Petaloo with Papermania gem brads, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & some new Papermania adhesive shimmer dots.

Image is a gorgeous Gorjuss Girl, papers are Basic Grey Porcelain, flowers are a mixture of Prima & Poppicrafts with Papermania pearl brads, Sizzix die cut swirls & a Papermania sentiment sticker. Scalloped edging done with a MS border punch.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...