Saturday, 6 June 2009

Connection at last!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,
Well after about 3 weeks of no internet connection (and having to use my friends computer) I am back online. It seems my modem had stopped working properly ( I have one of those dongle thingys) I received a new one in the post this morning I so far so good. Firstly I wanted to say thanks for you your messages about Abbie and our holiday, we had a fantastic time the weather was gorgeous everyday and we had so much fun it was just brilliant. There was so much to do on the site we only ventured off it for 2 days and that was just to get some presents really. Abbie had a bit of an episiode whilst on holiday which invloved a raging temp and sickness for about 24 hours, but she recovered quickly enough. However she has been poorly again this last week with a viral infection and again has had to miss out on nursery, poor chick she doesnt half seem to be going through the mill at the moment. Anyway I thought I would share some piccys with you so here they are.










Hope you like the piccys, I will be back later with a couple of cards to show you, am off to have a bit of a blog hope I have soooooo much catching up to do.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...