Friday, 12 June 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch

There is a fabulous sketch over at the Sugar Bowl this week with an amazing prize of the new collection of 8 Diane Dudda stamps soon to be released. You also have to include Blue & Green on your card to be in with a chance of winning, well I had these papers left out from the last card I had made and they were prefect for the challenge. I also coloured the image in with my PM's following the tutorial over on Joey's blog and I have to say am very pleased with the results, I seem to be getting a lot better with my shading.


The papers are DCWV Nannas Kitchen, Gorjuss Girl image from Sugar Nellie, Petaloo flowers, Dovecraft ribbon, Papermania adhesive shimmer dots and the sentiment is my own computer generated design.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...