Friday, 12 June 2009

Something a bit different & Demo Day

Well its a bit different for me anyway, I have made a card without a stamped image on!!!!. Now normally I love my images and dont feel like a card is complete without one, However we are off to my friend's 40th party tonight and I decided I wanted to do something a little different. I made one of those cards wraps that you then put a little tag insert inside, and obviously i wanted the number to be the main focal really, It also gave me a chance to use of of massive petaloo flowers.
I have also decided to enter it into this weeks Creative Inspirations challenge which is to use 4 different papers on your creation.







The papers are from DCWV Nannas Kitchen stack, Petaloo flowers with Dovecraft fancy brad, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & ribbon from stash. The 40 was cut out using Colour My World Mckenzine alpha & number template pack.

Now for all you Prima Craft customers, the Colour My world Templates are one of the items I will be demoing at our Demo Day along with the Petaloo Flowers & the LLB range on Saturday 27th June, so pop the date in your diary and come and see me for some great ideas and inspiration.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...