Monday, 8 June 2009

2 Cards, 4 Challenges

These are the cards for my other niece, and I took the opportunity to mix a few challenges in as well.

The first card I have made following the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday & I am also including it in the Secret Crafter which is Bling and I have used some gorgeous pearl brads & glamour dust on bow & hairband.


The image is a gorgeous Miss Anya, the paper is from K&Co Berry Sweet, Poppicraft flowers with Papermania pearl brads, Sizzix swirl & decorative corners & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.

This second card follows a great sketch over on Friday Sketchers & I am also including it in the Colour Create challenge which is the colours of the rainbow in the papers I have pink, blue, green, yellow & purple & I have used yellow & Orange in the hair. Sorry for rubish picture quality and I can blame Tasha for this image as she sent it to my daughter in a little pack & I loved her so much I had to purchase her.

The image is from the Greeting Farm, papers are K&Co berry sweet, Dovecraft ribbons and Papermania adhesive shimmer dots.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...