Monday 23 February 2009

Get well Soon !!

The theme over at the Penny Black challenge is to create a get well soon card.



I found this lovely piece of paper in the Basic Grey cupcake pack and I just think its gorgeous, so I based my card around the paper. The image is a PB stickeroo and the scalloped circle has been cut out using my Big Shot and then the holes have been punched using my Cropodile. The flower little gems in the top corners and sticker sentiment are from Papermania and the ribbon is Dovecraft.

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Georgia said...

Beautiful! I love the little flowers and the colouring is great! :-)
Love, Georgia xx

Fern said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, i totally agree with you- the paper is lovely. Also, i really love the cute little flowers!

Fern x :0)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is so lovely! Image is really cute and I love those papers, such a great card, hugs Heidi xxx

Riet said...

woww Lyndsey,what a gorgeous card.

hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey beautifully coloured, luv the colours fabby papers, sue.x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey and yes I love that paper too...great colour work on your hedgie......thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week
Hugs Kath xxxxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lyndsey!gorgeous card that image goes so well with that paper!hugs amanda xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colour you've used...that paper IS scrummy!
Helen x

Beth said...

This is beautiful! I love the image and the elegant papers! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

gina g said...

Lovely card Lyndsey and yes i agree the papers are lovely too. gina xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful card, too cute!
Erin x

Marcea said...

this is gorgeous, love it all. Really enjoyed looking through your blog
thanks for joining us this week on pbsc
-x-

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...