Monday 24 November 2008

Sketch Saturday Sketch 26

Over at Sketch Saturday there is another fab sketch. Its a sketch that tends to lean towards the clean & simple rather than fussy. I made this card last night, and I was so inspired by a card on Gina's blog using blue and brown, that I followed suit and used the same colours. So thanks Gina for your inspiration.

The papers are Basic Grey - Offbeat collection, Image is the essentials by Penny Black, Sentiment is a Sizzix rub-on, Sizzix cardstock & buttons from stash.
Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very nice Lyndsey!

I was contemplating using this paper for my man card.

x x

Tara said...

The blue and brown combo really is becoming a winner, this is fab, love those button!!
Thanks for your nice wishes ;o)
xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, i've left a little something on my blog for you. Denise x

Sarah said...

Great card, the image is lovely as are the colours. Did you see you won the funky fairys challenge #41? well done! the link to the forum is here

Sarah x

maddy hill said...

lyndsey what a charming card ! delightful bunch of puddie cats !

strawberry fields said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the basic grey paper and the image is adorable. You've coloured it so well :)

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey this is gorgeous! Your colouring looks fantastic and I love the colour combo.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Tab said...

Fabby cards Lyndsey, love the colours and such pretty buttons!
:0) Tab xxx

Ps, not long now till the tree goes up yippppeeee lol!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey - love the colours and the image

hugs Bev x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

fab card love the papers and that image is lovely xxx

Donna said...

Hi Lyndsey, thanks for giving me a nudge in the right direction about the FF guest designer, I was completely oblivious until I read your comment on my blog lol! Donna x

100drine said...

So funny card

Blue Daisy said...

This is stunning! I love the papers, layout and the cats are purrfect! I'm going to follow your blog to see all the new cards you add!

luv
tracyx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...