Friday 28 November 2008

PIF Candy



This is the fab PIF candy that I won from the wonderful Caroline
So now its its my turn to do the same for you. The piccy below shows the PIF candy I have to offer for the first 3 who leave a comment on this post, please leave me your email addy so I can get in touch with you.


PIF candy consists of.
6 Laura Ashley 6x6 papers Contempary collection.
3 PB Images - Fun Times, Ginger, The Essentials
2 WOJ Images - Teenage Lizzy, Herb with Pudding
1 Joanna Sheen Image - Messy Rabbit couple
Assorted buttons, flowers & ribbon brads.
Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great PIF you got there, can i be entered in for it. Denise x

Anonymous said...

awww cute pif!!! can i also be added for it! will offer pif on my blog and keep it going :-) carlyann85@hotmail.com Carly xxx

Lisa Sparkle said...

Love the blog candy and the blog! Lots of great ideas. Lisa M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...