Tuesday 4 November 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge wk 21

I have only just found the Penny Black Challenge this week. But as soon as I saw the theme for this week I knew I could try my new stamp out. The theme this week is Sparkle/Bonfire-Fireworks. Well I dont have anything to do with bonfire or fireworks but I do have my new Ginger stamp which I got last week and have been dying to try out but have been too busy making xmas cards. Well I am fed up of those now some am having a couple of days off them. I decided to go for the sparkle root and glittered up Gingers dress & Bag.



The papers are Basic Grey Cupcake collection, PB Ginger stamp matted onto lemon Core'dinations cardstock, flowers & buttons from stash & Dovecraft ribbon. The sentiment is my own computer generated. As I said above Ginger's dress & bag have been glittered with Glamour Dust (doesnt really show up that well on pic).Hope you like.

Lyndsey xxx

5 comments:

Tab said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey! I have a little award on my blog waiting for you! :0) Tab xxx

Pauline C said...

Very funky sparkly card Lyndsey - great colours and papers. Thanks for joining the PBSC this week for the first time ... hope to see you back again soon
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

Welcome to PBSC....love your sparkly card for the challenge lyndsey - gorgeous image and thanks for joining us this week and hope to see you often
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey, I love your new 'Ginger' stamp and your fab colouring & papers. Debbie x

Beth said...

Ooh, I'd quite like a dress like hers for my christmas party!! This is fab and I love the papers too! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...