Saturday 22 November 2008

Forever Friends wk 3

The challenge over at the Forever Friends challenge blog this week is `Round the Bend'. you have to include circles on your card. I ended up making 2 as again I wasnt happy with the first one, but I do like enough not to put it in the B file.



This one was made following a Sketch Saturday sketch no 23 from a few weeks ago by Coco. Papers are Papermania A wonderful christmas time, Forever Friends sticker, Sizzix cardstcock, Papermania embellishment and the greeting is my own computer generated.



This card was again made with Papermania A wonderful christmas time papers, Forever Friends sticker and Sizzix cardstock. The Sentiment, Holly and Present are Rub Ons I found in my stash.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey your cards are so pretty. I love the FF bears they are so cute.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Wendy said...

Two very pretty cards
Wendy x

Ali Watson said...

Great cards, so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...