Friday 7 November 2008

Forever Friends 1st Challenge

There has been a new challenge blog set up this week the Forever Friends Challenge Blog. Now being that I have a few of these little bear stamps & an abundance of the stickers, I thought I might as well add this to my list of challenges. The theme they have decided on for the first week is with love.I made two cards and couldnt decide which one to post so have put the two of them on.






They have both been done with another new set of Basic Grey papers this time its the Eva collection. Obviously the stamps are Forever Friends, Prima Flowers, Doodlebug sparkly brads, Papermania heart brads & the sentiment is my own computer generated one. The little hanging charm on the top card was made from a childrens bracelet kit that I got from Asda for £1.50 (bargin)

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love these cards too !!

Tab said...

I don't know, you don't just make one fabby card for a challenge, you go and make two lol! Gorgeous colours and I love those cutie bears! Note to self:- must get some more lol! :0)
Tab xxx

Poppy said...

love the cards.
poppy

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards but I especially love this Forever Friends one. x

Wendy said...

These are both gorgeous cards I love FF. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it you have made some wonderful cards.
Wendy x

Tara said...

These are really cute, I love the papers and flowers you've used too! xx

Sarah said...

Two fantastic cards! Great layout and papers.
xx :0)

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the colours...those papers are fab!
There's a little something for you on my blog...
Helen x

gina g said...

oh these are lovely Lyndsey love the papers and the flowers. gina xx

Lesley said...

I am soooo jealous at the amount of cards u have made lately....and they are all stunning...hehehe...luv n hugs Lesley xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Love everything about these 2.
I have added you to muy fav's, hope thats ok.
Erin x

Tracey said...

Two FAB cards

Tracey xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...