Monday 22 February 2021

Take it Easy

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great weekend, we are back to Monday and the start of a new week. So to brighten up this gloomy Monday I am sharing this sweet slimline card using the adorable Be Slothy stamp set from Time for Tea Designs. These images are so fun and cute and I just love them!

I coloured the images using my Spectrum Noir markers (listed in order lightest to darkest)

Sloth - body EB2, GB8, GB10
face/belly - EB1, EB2
Eyes - EB5, EB7
Branches - TN5, TN7, TN9
Leaves - CG1, CG3, DG3
Flowers - CR10, CR11

To create the card I took a pre scored DL card blank and stencilled clouds down the centre using the Scene it 6x6 stencil. I then used the Slimline Scalloped Circle Trio Die set to cut a panel from white card and created the leaf pattern with the Tropic Like It's Hot Stencil finally stamping a few orange flowers with the small flower from the stamp set. I added the panel to the card with foam tape to give a bit of depth.

I added the sloths to the card so they were peeking out of the apertures, and popped a little flower by each sloth. The stamp set has some great sentiments so I stamped a few up and added them to the card to finish off.

I hope my card has given you a cheerful start to the week. Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Pam said...

Such a cute card! Love the sloths.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...