Friday 26 February 2021

Let's have fun!

Whoop whoop it's Friday, it's been a rough week but the weekend is just round the corner within touching distance!

I wanted to make a fun card using my MFT Zippy Zebras. I loved this cutie on the bike and thought I would use it make a bright fun card suitable for either a male or female.


I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Zebra - IG1, IG3, IG5
Bike - CR10, CR11, DR3 
Tyres - IG5, IG7, IG7
Butterflies & Flowers - CT1, CT3, CT4 

For the card I decided on a circular card which I cut out using my largest stitched circle die, taking a regular 6x6 card blank and making sure to overlap the die over the fold line. I trimmed a small section off the bottom back of the card so it would stand still and not roll and then cut another complete circle to add to the front.

I covered the card with red scallop patterned paper cut from a the next size circle down.

I wanted to create a scene and liked the idea of using a frame offset on the card to create the scene within. I stencilled the clouds using the Scene it 6x6 Stencil and added a strip of green card across the bottom.

I finished off by stamping a couple of sentiments to the frame and added a few randomly placed gems around the scene.

Thank you for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So lovely is your card lovely image and layout used x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...