Monday 15 February 2021

You're my Zebra

I can safely share the hubby's Valentines card today without fear of him seeing it on social media before the day 🤣🤣

 
I used the fabulous MFT zippy zebras stamp set to create this sweet scene.

I wanted to create a card that wasn't too soppy or girly as that is not my hubby, so this set was perfect. I used bright and funky striped pattern from the MFT positively preppy paper pad for the background.

For the scene I used sky mermaid lagoon distress ink and the Scene it 6x6 Stencil from Time For Tea Designs for the sky, along with the Landscape Edge Standalone Die for the grass. The zebras were given just a hint of colour for shading with my Spectrum Noir pens.

Thanks for popping by my blog today
Lyndsey x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...