Wednesday 17 February 2021

Hello Chocolate

Hi all,

So I'm sharing another card today as part of my guest slot for Time for Tea Designs. This is the 3rd card from the set I made that has a Valentines/Love theme.

I decided to make a card that wasn't for anything in particular (you know sometimes you just get an idea in your head thats for nothing at all) and as soon I as saw the big Hello sentiment die along with the Smitten Kitten stamps I knew my sentiment had to be "Hello Chocolate" - (I mean isn't that what we all say!?!)🤣

I coloured the image with my Spectrum Nior with the following colours:

Kittens
main body - BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7
ears - C3, C2.

Chocolate Boxes - CR8, DR2, DR3

Ribbon - C3, C2, C6.

Chocolates - TN5, TN7, TN9.

For the card I decided on a cute circular card which I cut out using the largest stitched circle die, taking a regular 6x6 card blank and making sure to overlap the die over the fold line. I trimmed a small section off the back piece of the card so it would stand still and not roll, then cut another complete circle to add to the front.

I kept to the pink, red, black and white colour scheme to give it a fresh look and tbh love how it turned out.

Hope you have enjoyed my card, thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...