Friday 19 February 2021

Mum

Hi everyone, 

Its definitely a TGIF day today, I have had a super busy week at work this week and am looking forward to relaxing and getting crafty over the weekend.

Today I want to share a card with you using the adorable MFT Koala-ty Time stamp set. I just thought this image was so cute and really lended itself towards a Mother's Day card.

I took a piece of spotty paper,  added a strip of red paper down the centre and then matted it into red card; which I then adhered to my card base. For my card base I use a 6x6 pre scored base which I cut down to 12cm wide. I then cut a scalloped panel from white card and die cut a circle towards the top of the panel.

Before adding the panel to my card I popped a piece of a stencilled cloud background behind and then added a strip of grass across the front to give my koalas something to sit on. (Cloud Stencil & Grass Die from Time for Tea Designs)

I coloured the images with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed lightest to darkest)

Koala - BG1, BG3, BG5  cheeks & ears - CR3, CR2
Jumper (mom) - CR8, DR2, DR3 (baby) - LG1, LG2, LG3 
Tree - TN5, TN7, TN9 
Leaves - CG1, CG2, DR3

To finish off I added the die cut Mum (which I layered up 3 times) and  stamped sentiment to the bottom of the panel.

Thank you for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty mum would love it x

Kathleen said...

A really super bright and beautiful card, cute image and a lovely design.

Kath x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...