Saturday 20 April 2013

Vintage Romance

Hi all,

I have a few quick and simple cards to show you today that I have made using the gorgeous Grace Taylor papers & embellishments from Trimcraft.

I challenged myself to make some cards using just the papers & die cut embellishments without adding any stamped images.




It's quite surprising how quickly you can make a card with having to colour an image- although they may have taken a lot less time if I hadn't been watching some of my taped programes at the same time lol!!! (I have to watch my Vampire Diaries & 666 Park Avenue - when no-one else is around cause they all moan)

The full list of items used are


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Three gorgeous cards Lyndsey! Susan x

Mary J said...

They are both so gorgeous and clever Lyndsey!

coops said...

these are gorgeous lyndsey.stunning vintage designs :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

They are all super scrummy .. .. love them!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...