Thursday, 11 April 2013

Butterfly Dreams

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee, you certainly liked our last challenge we had loads of gorgeous entries so lets see what you think of this fortnight's theme.

Welcome Spring

We would like to see anything that makes you think of spring - flowers, bright colours, birds, butterflies etc.

So for my card I used this gorgeous image - Aimee & Butterfly - isnt she so sweet and just perfect for a spring challenge.


I teamed my image with some gorgeous papers from an old Kars pad and followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday. I added lots of lovely spring flowers and some lush organza ribbon with a cute pearl button. The background circle was embossed with a new Stampin Up cloud folder - jut perfect for creating backgrounds.

Please do pop by the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch Saturday - Sketch - Winner

I love Promarkers - Embossing

The Papershelter - Spring Delights

Fab N Funky - Spring Colours

Divas by Design - Flowers
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...