Saturday, 6 April 2013

Darling Marci

Hi all,

Well how about that, the sun is shining and I have my washing on the line. Must be something in the sun as I seem to have had a desire to clean this morning including washing all my skirting boards down with bleach (where's that come from!!!!!!),

I am going to have a little bit of lunch and then hopefully do a spot of crafting this afternoon - being as Abbie is spending the weekend with her Nan & Grandad - should have a peaceful couple of hours lol. I dont know about anyone else but I can't seem to get anything done when they are off school and I am way behind on my DT work, even completely forgot about a couple of things!!.

Anyway today I have a cute little La La Land card that I made last week and haven't had chance to blog yet. The image is called Darling Marci and I got her in digi format.


You cant really see it that well in the picture but I covered the card in the yellow paper, then added the die cut flowery panel on top with foam pads to give it a bit of depth. I sat Marci on the edge of the circle on a piece of gingham ribbon, added lots of gorgeous flowers and a pretty pearl swirl.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...