Saturday 6 April 2013

Darling Marci

Hi all,

Well how about that, the sun is shining and I have my washing on the line. Must be something in the sun as I seem to have had a desire to clean this morning including washing all my skirting boards down with bleach (where's that come from!!!!!!),

I am going to have a little bit of lunch and then hopefully do a spot of crafting this afternoon - being as Abbie is spending the weekend with her Nan & Grandad - should have a peaceful couple of hours lol. I dont know about anyone else but I can't seem to get anything done when they are off school and I am way behind on my DT work, even completely forgot about a couple of things!!.

Anyway today I have a cute little La La Land card that I made last week and haven't had chance to blog yet. The image is called Darling Marci and I got her in digi format.


You cant really see it that well in the picture but I covered the card in the yellow paper, then added the die cut flowery panel on top with foam pads to give it a bit of depth. I sat Marci on the edge of the circle on a piece of gingham ribbon, added lots of gorgeous flowers and a pretty pearl swirl.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey! I love the Image and pretty papers you used!
Enjoy your crafting in peace this aft - I'm so jealous :-)
Hugs xx Cara xx

Marghe said...

is beutiful, from greetings Venezuela

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers. The layout is fabulous too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue xx

Misty's said...

Hi Lyndsey
Looking at your card is like looking out of my window. So spring and full of sunshine. Loving every element you used.
Michaela xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Lyndsey this is stunning x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.a really sweet image and i love all your pretty details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the very cute image and design.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...