Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Heart Balloons for you

Hi all,

Its my day to share a bit if card inspiration today over on The Stamp Basket Blog, and today I am using the adorable Magnolia image - Tilda with heart balloons.


I decided to make a circular card using my Grand Nesties in Scalloped and Plain Circles. The lush papers are Country Companions and I added lots of pretty flowers and embellies. All items I used on this card can be found at The Stamp Basket and if you pop on over to the blog all the links are listed.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Card Mania - Die Cuts/Punches (22/4)

Forever Friends - Die Cuts/Punches (22/4)

Lexi's Creations - Die Cuts/Punches

Melonheadz - Girly

Stamp & Create - Die Cuts (1/5)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...