Tuesday 30 April 2013

A present for you


Hi all

I'm here today as its my turn to show a bit of inspiration over on The Stamp Basket Blog. I have just one more week left as a Guest DT with Janet & the girls and next week my last card may well be a little bit festive!!

Oh boy has it taken me ages to get this card posted up today, my laptop is still not fixed so have had to pinch my sons tablet and figure that out- its not much fun typing with one finger either lol!!!!.

I have to say I have enjoyed having time off this last week or so and not feeling stressed about crafting - the down side is that I have been finding lots of things to do round the house while the kids are at school - such a cleaning windows, sorting out bedrooms & wardrobes etc - but it feels nice to know that I can sit and craft only if I want to and not cause I have too to meet deadlines. Its taken me most of the week to get this card done as I just couldn't get it right so kept leaving it - I think my mojo is gonna take a while to come back - but hopefully I won't be too long with another creation, as I dont want to give up compeletely just take things a bit easy on myself.

Anyway today I have made this cute little card using the adorable Wild Rose Studio image Teddy with Gerbera - isn't he just so sweet hanging on to that massive flower for dear life lol!!!


I teamed this little Ted with some very funky papers from Bo Bunny -Surprise added some pretty flowers,  Doiley and a Memory Box Party Lantern die cut. I made a cute double bow using Red Ribbon and added some Pearls to finish.

The items that can be found at The Stamp Basket are :

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope you liked my little creation

Lyndsey x

8 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Love the adorable little bear.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

gorgeous card and such a sweet image!
Kim x

Misty's said...

Love this card, Lyndsey. Such a great image and use of your other fab elements too.
Michaela xx

Danni said...

Adorable card and also very pretty!

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your design is fab and i really love the sweet bear and colours :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsay, thank you for the great tutorials. I have become one of your followers. Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...