Saturday 13 April 2013

Etch a sketch

Hi all,

Its time for a new weekly challenge over at Pink Gem today and this week Katie has given us a fab sketch to follow.


So for my card today I decided to merge 2 of Janets fabulous images and used the adorable Chloe on Swing and Blossom Branch (so she didn't look like she was hanging in mid air lol). 


I teamed my images with some of the new gorgeous papers from Trimcraft - First Edtion - Floral Pavilion. I tell you I really dont think there are any sheets in this pad that I dont like they are all stunning (good job I got the 12 x 12 & 8 x 8  think!!). I didn't have any read roses so used a Marianne Die to make my own and then added a few WOC flowers in with them. Finished off with some fabulous polka dot organza ribbon and shinny little button.

Please do pop by the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Totally Gorjuss - Spring Shades (20/4)

Wags N Whiskers - Spring/April Showers (19/4)

QKR Stampede - For a Child (19/4)

Little Miss Muffett - Anything Goes (18/4) Winner

My Heart Digital Pieces - Spring (25/4)

12 comments:

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Love Chloe, the blossom branch and the papers too.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

Totally stunning Lyndsey! I love those papers I must get me some and the image is coloured perfectly! Your rolled roses are adorable too!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and very cute hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and sketch Lyndsey fabulous image too x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. I love the way you have merged the images and your colouring is fabulous. Such beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hunni,love this image its so cute,and the papers look lovely,big hugs grace xxx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous pretty papers and details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Aww such a sweet image and what a fab design and layout. Love the papers you have used.
Eileen x

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Card! I love that image and all of the gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

Yolanda said...

Beautiful card! The details are fantastic. Thank you for joining us on the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!
Yolanda DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...