Saturday, 2 June 2012

Sitting Blossom

Hi all,

The weekend is here and today its my cousin's wedding, so I expect to be a bit hungover tomorrow especially as she has promised to keep my glass well and truely topped up for making all her stationary and stuff.

Its also time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week we have a sketch for you.

As its sketch week we are as always sponsered by Joanna Sheen.

Anyway here is my card, although I have followed the sketch I have done my card as an easel


I have used a gorgeous Wee Stamps topper and some very pretty papers from Echo Park. Lots of yuumy WOC flowers and some gorgeous lace I picked up at the NEC.

Hope your all enjoying your BH weekend, thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons - Easel Card

Crafty Calendar - Flowers in Bloom

Secret Crafter - Anything Goes

Phindys Place - Pile it on (lots of flowers)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...