Saturday 2 June 2012

Sitting Blossom

Hi all,

The weekend is here and today its my cousin's wedding, so I expect to be a bit hungover tomorrow especially as she has promised to keep my glass well and truely topped up for making all her stationary and stuff.

Its also time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week we have a sketch for you.

As its sketch week we are as always sponsered by Joanna Sheen.

Anyway here is my card, although I have followed the sketch I have done my card as an easel


I have used a gorgeous Wee Stamps topper and some very pretty papers from Echo Park. Lots of yuumy WOC flowers and some gorgeous lace I picked up at the NEC.

Hope your all enjoying your BH weekend, thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons - Easel Card

Crafty Calendar - Flowers in Bloom

Secret Crafter - Anything Goes

Phindys Place - Pile it on (lots of flowers)

15 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Laura Bradley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Am now a follower, love your style! Laura x

I am having a DT call at my new challenge blog http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com if you are interested .. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just ultra girly Lyndsey! So pretty. Hope you have a great time at the wedding x

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!!!! Lyndsey, this is stunning hun. Love it all!

Donna x

Donna said...

Wow, amazing card, I've just found your blog and I'm so glad I did, love your work. Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your beautiful colours and stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous beautiful card, such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

This is one of the first stamps I bought and still love it. Oh my have you done it justice !!! Beautiful design and layout, gorgeous backing papers.
Just looked back at the cards I missed while I was away and what a lovely collection. You really do have style
Eileen x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colours & flowers!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This is stunning!! Your colouring is fabulous. Love it all! Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, adorable image....Thanks for joining us at Divas this week.
Wendy xx

pinky said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey :-) the image is lovely and the shape and all the details are so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Catherine said...

This is so cute, I love all the flowers, Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week....

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image and a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Good luck!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...