Friday 29 June 2012

Christmas Owls

Hi all,

Thought I'd show you another card that I made with the Christmas Owls from Little Claire.


This time I made a Z fold card and teamed the image with some tradtional style papers from Papermania (I think they are called -At Christmas Time). I kept the card very simple to show off the gorgeous image and added a Marianne Design Poinsettia Die and some lovely dotty organza ribbon.

To see more samples using this gorgeous image check out our Gallery.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey gorgeous card I ordered mine yesterday can't wait for them to arrive. Fantastic layout and beautiful colours. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey love your Christmas card, I have just joined their monthly club following your inspiration! xx

nwilliams6 said...

I love owls and this is soooo fun! Love how you did their eyes. Great creation.

Donna Mosley said...

Lyndsey, this is a gorgeous card, I love the colours and scrummy bow. A very beautiful poinsettia too hun.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i do love those fun little owls and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...