Saturday, 16 June 2012

Coffee Break - DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week Net has set a theme of

Holidays

Well I for one wish I was on mine, all the dreary weather is driving me mad. Yesterday me and the kids got so soaked coming back from school I even had to change my underwear lol!!!.

So for my card I have used a fab little Penny Black clear stamp set, and my little lady is enjoying a city break in Paris.


I have teamed my stamp with some lovely Echo Park papers and gorgeous WOC flowers.
I have followed the fab sketch over at Willow Sketchie, although I have twisted the one panel, hope thats ok.

Please pop on over the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates gorjuss creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - Punch Drunk/ Punches or Drinks

Willow Sketchie - Sketch & Colour Combo (pink & blue)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...