Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Meadow Sweet - DT card for Little Claire

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to apologise to my teamies at LC as I am a little late posting this card, it should have been posted on Saturday but the weekend seemed to run away with me - Slaps hand!!!!

Anyway, we have a new challenge over at Little Claire which this month our theme is :

Jubilee


Which is just right for the recent 'Jubilee' festivities, ongoing football and forthcoming Olympics and Paralympics. so we would like to see images, red/white/blue papers and any embellishments that show these celebrations.  

Our prize this month is a great set of sentiment stamps called 'Dictionary Definitions', worth £12.99.


So here is my card, I have chosen to use the fabulous Joie De Vivre stamp and coloured her up in our patriotic colours. I think she just sums up this summer to me, wouldn't we all like to be celebrating with the careless joy of running through a field full of flowers lol!!!


I have teamed my image with Portabello Road papers and some gorgeous flowers from WOC. The fabulous ribbon was actually tied around some PJ's I got for my birthday (fab freebie or what!!). The punched border stopper is a Martha Stewart & finished off with a Craftwork Card sentiment & pearls

Thanks so much for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...