Saturday 9 June 2012

Picnic for two - DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

Oooops!!! I am a bit late posting my DT make for Totally Gorjuss this week. I did think I had done it last night and have only just realised I hadn't - must be something to do with the couple of glasses of wine!!.

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is

Sunshine

So we would like to see anything on your cards that is inspired by the sun, not that we are getting much at the moment lol.

Well here's my card, I have recently been sent the fab new line of goodies from Trimcraft to work with called The London Line by Helz Cuppleditch, what can I say its a fabulous collection with a very British feel to it including images & papers suitable for Tea Partys, Birthday's, the Olympics and everything that we are going to be celebrating in 2012.


As soon as we see sunshine in our house it make us want to go out and one of the things the kids love doing best is going to Telford Park with a picnic, it give us the best of both worlds as I can pop into the shopping centre whilst there too lol!!!. So my card has been based on a picnic in the park.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates bright & sunny creations, join in the fun with us and you have a chance of winning a prize from Crafters Companion

Thanks for popping by my blog today, do pop by tomorrow as I have something new and exciting to share with you, and I promise to get it scheduled up on time lol!!!

Lyndsey xx


8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely image Lyndsey and such a pretty card! Hugs Susan x

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Lyndsey, this is so pretty, love all the scrummy details.

Donna x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, such a colourful design and I hope it brings us some sun soon lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty summer colours :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Aww pretty card Lyndsey. Love your colour palate and layout.

Eileen x

Mary J said...

So pretty and sweet Lyndsey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...