Friday 22 June 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hi all,

Well my laptop lasted 1 day, and is already playing up with the same problem as before. So I am back to using Oli's little notebook again. I think a new laptop may be in order, however it will have to wait till after my hols now or I'll have no spending money lol!!

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's and this challenge we want you to

Make it Girly

We would like to see lots of girly creations this time please, we all like making girly cards so lets see you go to town. Now remember you dont have to use a Cardmadfairy image but you DO have to use a Digi or your entry won't count.

So for my creation I have used the gorgeous image Rosie, doesn't she look so sweet and innocent. I have gone very girly (my fave kind of style) with my pastel pink colours and added lots of lovely flowers, lace, ribbon & cheesecloth.


The papers are from Echo Park, WOC flowers & Craftwork Cards Sentiment.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations, thanks for popping by my blog today.

Also my friend Grace after much badgering from me has just set up her own blog, it would be lovely if you hopped on over and welcomed her into the world of blogging thank you.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Katz - Pastel Colours

Fairytale Challenges - Soft Colours

Stampin for the Weekend - Show us your style

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey gorgeous card the image is cute and coloured beautifully and the design and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Such a pretty card Lyndsey...love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the very sweet image and beautiful design.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.fab pretty colours and flowers and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Shirley Davis (crafter) said...

Hello Lyndsey - I wanted you to know I've referenced the Simple Stepper Card tutorial you have written for Little Claire's Designs. I have not copied any of the information or images, just told readers where to find it. Hope this is OK!

Unknown said...

hello lindsy what a girly pretty card just so love pinks and thanks for joining us at craty catz and a superb entry hugs sassyx

febe said...

Cute and pretty! Love the soft colors and the sweet image. :)

pools Perth

Zetti said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!

Andrea :-)

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW this time.
Hugs
jayne
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...